Primavera P6 Training
Advanced P6 Professional Course in Lubbock, TX
Oracle Primavera P6 Advanced Training in Lubbock, TX
(Last class was December 5, 2019)
Lubbock P6 Classroom Details:
P6 classes in Lubbock will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott downtown/university area:
308 Avenue V, Lubbock, TX 79415
This course begins at 8:00 a.m. each day and will end by 5:00 p.m. on the first day. With lower enrollment the class will end on the first day and by lunchtime on the second day with a larger group. Course end time varies with enrollment and when enrollment is low, it may not take more than 1 day to complete.
Hands-On and Instructor-Led.
Lunch will be provided. Computers with the P6 software loaded are provided for use during class, so there is no need to bring your own.
Advanced Course Prerequisites:
Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals class or equivalent knowledge.
This 2-day P6 Professional course provides in-depth resource and cost management training in Primavera’s client/server-based solution.
Building off skills learned in the Professional Fundamentals course, the Professional Advanced course covers advanced topics in resource management and project management. Topics include managing resource allocation, futureperiod bucket planning, resource leveling and earned value analysis. .
Hands-on workshops provide an opportunity to apply new skills and functionality.
Who Should Attend?
Existing P6 users, Planners and Schedulers, Program Managers and Project Managers.
- Create resources and roles across the enterprise
- Use advanced functionality to assess resource allocation
- Tailor resource allocation via bucket planning and leveling
- Modify projects using advanced functionality
- Analyze projects using earned value
- Effectively manage risks and issues
- View Primavera data in other applications
- Resource and Role Analysis
- Resource Assignments Window
- Manual Resource Allocation
- Bucket Planning
- Leveling Resources
- Storing Period Performance
- Duration Types
- Calculating Percent Complete
- Earned Value Analysis
- Advanced Scheduling
- User Defined Fields and Global Change
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Settings for Computing Activity and Resource Data
- Creating Resource Calendars
- Claim Digger
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Transferring Data between Primavera and Excel
- Using Multi-Currency
Please use the content in these outlines as a general guide as to the topics that will be taught. We cannot guarantee that all the topics listed in an outline will be covered during your particular class. Based on student need, your instructor may have to adjust the course content to suit your class, unexpected events, as well as the composition and skill level of the students in attendance. Course content is subject to change without notice. Course content may change with new releases of the sotware and training materials.