Primavera P6 Training
P6 Professional Fundamentals Course
2-Day P6 Training Class in Southern California Classroom
Oracle Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Class in California
Orange County P6 Classroom Details:
P6 classes in Southern California are usually held at 26300 La Alameda in Mission Viejo.
This 2-day course runs 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. each day. Course might end earlier depending upon enrollment.
Hands-On and Instructor-Led.
A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided each day of class. Computers with the P6 software loaded are provided for use during class, so there is no need to bring your own. You will receive a digital copy of the course manual. The manual will also be displayed on screen during class. Students will also receive a certificate of completion after class, upon full class completion.
- 2-day Primavera P6 hands-on and LIVE instructor-led training course.
- Basic P6 training course covers navigation, functionality and workshops in the P6 scheduling tool.
- Attendees will learn planning and scheduling with Oracle Primavera P6 Professional. Scheduling techniques and best practices will be also covered.
- This P6 course leads you through hands-on workshops to provide an understanding of the concepts of CPM Scheduling.
Who Should Attend?
New Primavera P6 Users, Planners, Schedulers and Program Managers.
Fundamental project management training, an understanding of CPM scheduling concepts and knowledge of Windows™
- Navigational Windows
- EPS and WBS
- Add Activities
- Create Relationships
- Schedule Calculations
- Project Progression
- Project Reporting
- Introduction to Primavera
- P6 Professional Navigation
- Creating Project Schedules
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Adding Activities and Relationships
- Calculating the Schedule
- Activity Codes and User Defined Fields
- Creating and Changing Custom Layouts
- Options for Optimizing the Schedule
- Progress Updates
- Reports Module
- Using Steps and Physical Percent Complete
Please use the content in these outlines as a general guide as to the topics that will be taught. We cannot guarantee that all the topics listed in an outline will be covered during your particular class. Based on student need, your instructor may have to adjust the course content to suit your class, unexpected events, as well as the composition and skill level of the students in attendance. Course content is subject to change without notice. Course content may change with new releases of the sotware and training materials.